Sunday, August 4, 2013

Nerd Survey: How do you watch TV

Howdy, Nerds and Geekgirls,

There will be no new Nerdy Top Ten today.  I started writing this as a This Nerd's Life, but decided at the last second to make it a new feature instead.  Thus, we here at Nerd is the New Cool, proudly welcome you to our first ever blog length Nerd Survey. 

I have from time to time posted quick Nerd Survey entries on my twitter feed (@nerdisnewcool) with minimal response, but this is my first long entry.

Background first.  My wife and I are contemplating booting the cable company out of the apartment, but aren't sure what to do from there.  There are a number we like but only a couple of must sees, Doctor Who being the biggest current show and Agents of SHIELD being the most important upcoming one.

So my question to you is: How do you watch TV shows?

  1. The old fashioned way, on live TV
  2. The new old fashioned way, on TiVo or some such
  3. Buy seasons on DVD
  4. Hulu or HuluPlus
  5. Amazon
  6. Netflix
  7. Some other way
Anyway, I'd love to here from you, feel free to comment below or message me on twitter.

Until next time, Nerd is the New Cool, signing off.  

P.S. be sure to follow me on twitter @nerdisnewcool for the latest Nerd Surveys, This Nerd's Life Dailies, Quickies, and more Nerdy content.  

No comments:

Post a Comment