Friday, June 28, 2013

And We’re Back New Blog Schedule and More!

And we’re back!  So it’s been a few months and I’ve been busy – and by busy I mean lazy.  But now I’m back and the blog is back up and running.  I’m planning on Bringing back my classic Nerdy Top 10s starting this Sunday and then doing a couple other new things throughout the week. 

First up is Reader Copies.  On the first and third Friday of every month, we will be delving into my extensive comic collection to review some classic and not so classic back issues that can be picked up cheaply at your local comic shop. 

Then on the second and fourth Fridays will be The Five Dollar Bin!  I will be reviewing movies that can be found cheaply on DVD in places like the $5 bin at Wal-Mart.  From the campy to the crappy, from cult classics to cinematic masterpieces… ok, probably not any cinematic masterpieces, but I do own all the Puppet Master films!

I will also still be doing the occasional This Nerds Life and of course will continue to double post my Good Reads book reviews on here. 

Finally, I will be adding on New Comic Day, every Wednesday to review the hottest new titles, but that will be coming at a later date.  And I have several other ideas in the works so hopefully we can start posting Nerd is the New Cool daily!

In the meantime, if there are any classic comics or movies you'd like to see me review let me know in the comments below.  

This is Nerd Is the New Cool, signing off until this Sunday. 



P.S. While you're waiting for my triumphant return, if ya just gotta have more nerdy content hop on over to YouTube and check out my good friend Liz Katz's channel.  She's an incredibly funny, talented, and nerdy girl.  And let's face it, she's cute as a button.  

No comments:

Post a Comment