Sunday, October 21, 2012

Top Ten...?


So I lost my flashdrive.  Less “lost,” more “misplaced,” and by “misplaced” I mean “lost.”  As in, it’s on the Island with Jack, Kate, and Sawyer.  I think the Smoke Monster may have it.  Which, if you have the Avengers Blu-ray you know, means it’s in SHIELD’s hands now. 

But I digress, the point is, my flashdrive, with my Top Ten list ideas, is MIA – also a lot of other important things like my most up to day resume and my other writings. Long story short (too late), I’m winging it. 

So I need to come up with an idea for a Top Ten, come up with what goes on that Top Ten, and then write it up, proof read it (Why start now?), put it in blogger, and publish.  All by midnight.  No problem, sounds easy, that’s still hours away…   

Three Hours Later

OK, I got nothing.  I have been planning on doing a Top Ten Hottest Nerds list but I have one pretty mapped out on my flashdrive and wouldn’t want to have to start over, plus Top Ten Hottest needs pics and I’m a little scared of getting sued for using somebody else’s copyrighted images for that so I’m still working on the logistics there but hey, stay tuned.  It’ll happen. 

Also, I’m still on the whole Countdown to Halloween thing (10 Days to Go!), and that isn’t exactly a Halloween themed Top Ten.  I’d need something more like the Top Ten Goriest Slasher Movie Deaths or the Top Ten Most Ironic Horror Movie Deaths.  Oh, or maybe the Top Ten Best Horror Movie Nude Scenes do a little homage to Joe Bob Briggs and the breast count from his Drive-In Movie Reviews.  But no my mom reads this and I can’t go be talking about Boobies and Booties (unless that has something to do with pirates). 

I could to my Top Ten Favorite Scooby-Doo Episodes or the Top Ten Looney Tunes Cartoon Shorts – of the monster ones of course – but with my last list being Halloween Cartoons, that might be a little too soon. 

I’ve also thought about doing a Top Ten Greatest Horror Comics list, but I just can’t bring myself to do it, I haven’t read enough of the ones that really need to make it to do the list justice – I’ve read very little Warren (Creepy, Eerie, etc.) and even less EC (Tales from the Crypt et al).  Kinda related, but less Halloweenie, I could do a Top Ten Comics That Should Be Made Into Movies But Won’t Be – definitely have to work on the title for that one – I’m sure it would have several horror titles on it but still one Halloween enough. 

More on subject would be a Top Ten Reasons Allison Scagliotti Should Play Cassie Hack (#AllisonScag4Cassie).  But other than she’s awesome I can’t think of anything off hand. 

So, I just don’t know.  Guess I’ll just get started on my old stand by…The Top Ten Reasons I Didn’t Write My Blog This Week

But in the mean time, I wanna know what Top Ten lists you want me to write, either from the list above or just from out in the ether. Leave a comment below or on my twitter page @nerdisnewcool

Also, because as said before, she's awesome, you can follow Allison Scagliotti on twitter at @allisonscag

Nerd Is the New Cool, signing off.  

No comments:

Post a Comment